Sunday, May 8, 2011

Good Evening and a Bit about Me

Good evening dear blog surfers.

I have a final in two days, yet I have done approximately one hour of studying. I am currently putting on an event that requires my full attention, ironically (at least from my position) named Study-a-thon.  For me to concentrate on schoolwork, I need to pay more attention than ten minutes at a time, otherwise, I lose track of what I've done.

How am I doing this blog, a curious reader might ask? These are my thoughts, coherent to at least myself.

And speaking of my thoughts, for the foreseeable future, the text within this blog shall contain the aforementioned thoughts.
Am I God, Gandhi, Gandalf, or some other figure of wisdom (probably with a name starting with G)? No, though my name does sound like it starts with a variation of the 'g' sound.

I am just John, occasionally struck with a random thought that I feel might help someone struggling with their own.

But who am I, John, exactly? A bit about me.

Some of what I am seems contradictory.  I revel in politics but am one of the most non-confrontational people around.  Mathematics is my major and music is my passion.  I consider myself nerdy (Star Wars knowledge takes up approximately 80% of my brain capacity) but I'm also in a social fraternity. I once was among the most socially awkward and incapable people in existence, but I was homecoming king and one of the best impromptu speakers in the state. I am somewhat religious yet somewhat scientific.

This is just a bit about me.

If you stick with me and keep reading new posts, perhaps you shall find out more (and perhaps I will choose a more defined blog topic to boot).

Disclaimer: These are my thoughts, you don't have to listen to them.

Life changing? Probably not.

Interesting? Perhaps.

Do with them what you will. They are my thoughts.

Just thoughts.

1 comment: